Blackmores Omega Brain is formulated to support brain health. It contains highly concentrated omega – 3 fatty acids, which have well established neuropsychiatric benefits.
- Blackmores Omega Brain promotes brain performance.
- The health formula helps to decrease Age Related Cognitive Decline (ARCD).
- Blackmores Omega Brain is sourced from highly concentrated omega – 3 fatty acids. The purification process involved in its manufacturing is of highest quality and hence it retains all the goodness of the amazing fish oil.
- The vital nutrients in the brain tissue help with the normal cell function. Deprived of these nutrients, the brain loses the ability to function at its best.
- Omega-3 fatty acids influence the brain’s structure and provide anti-aging benefits. Thus they address age related cognitive decline.
- DHA, a primary fatty acid in fish oil, is essential for cellular membrane formation. Reduced DHA levels can affect the structural and functional balance of the nerve cells.
- The fatty acids support the brain’s cell structure. Studies prove the positive effects of omega-3 fatty acids on the brain, which assist in improving symptoms of cognitive decline, early stages of Alzheimer’s disease and depression.
From the smallest of supermarkets to the most elaborate of health stores, there is one particular brand you’re likely to see across all of them: Blackmores. Their products can be found throughout New Zealand and have a proven track record for quality.