GO Healthy Go Krill Oil 1,500mg Super Strength is a great source of highly bio-available Omega 3 as it contains Phospholipids which support the transport of Omega 3 into cells giving greater absorption than regular Fish Oil.
Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids support heart health and healthy cholesterol levels as well as healthy brain function, focus and mental clarity. Krill also contains naturally occurring Astaxanthin which is a powerful antioxidant that helps keep our cells healthy.
Krill are part of the plankton family of crustaceans and to ensure sustainability GO Healthy NZ is Eco Friendly as it only uses Krill harvested from the southern Antarctic Ocean under strict regulation governed by the International Convention of Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR). Go Krill 1,500mg is whale and marine chain friendly.
- High potency 1-A-Day Bio-available Omega 3 source.
- Supports heart health, and healthy cholesterol levels.
- Contains Astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant.
- Regulated sustainable source.
- Whale and Marine food chain friendly.
May be beneficial for those with the following symptoms:
- Poor memory, concentration.
- Joint pain and inflammation.
- Skin Problems.
- High Cholesterol.
- Cardiovascular issues.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule daily.
- Can be taken anytime, with food or on an empty stomach or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
- Avoid if allergic to seafood.
- Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- Consult your doctor prior to taking if on blood thinning medication.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, consult your Healthcare Professional.