GO Healthy GO Lecithin 1200mg is a soya bean-derived emulsifier that promotes the efficient metabolism of fats and cholesterol. It serves as a breakthrough in maintaining good cholesterol levels, especially if you have a family history of heart diseases.
The supplement also prevents the accumulation of cholesterol in the walls of the blood vessels. It aids in minimising the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases. Furthermore, it helps in sharpening your memory and concentration for an improved brain and mental work.
An essential component of the cell membrane, lecithin works by assisting in the regulation of nutrients entering and exiting the cells of the body. It is a dietary essential that has a significant medical importance in helping cure disorders of the brain, such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.In some instances, it can also be used as a moisturiser for a healthy skin.
- Helps the body metabolise fats.
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels.
- Assists when a healthy diets is not always possible.
May be beneficial for those with the following symptoms:
- High cholesterol.
- Family history of high cholesterol.
- To help prevent gallstones.
- Poor memory and concentration.
- Adults: Take 1-3 capsule daily. Best taken with food or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation (insufficient reliable information therefore avoid using in amounts greater than found in foods)
- Always read the label and take only as directed.
- If taking prescription medication or if in doubt, consult your Healthcare Professional.