Our cows graze on grass in the rolling Canterbury hillside 365 days per year, the way nature intended. Naturally, our 100% grass fed milk is GMO free, right free, grain free, and antibiotic free. Munchkin Grass Fed Infant Formula Powder contains hexane free DHA, and ARA to support brain development. It also contains Lactoferrin, an immunity booster that occurs naturally in breast milk. While other formulas contain corn syrup solids or cane sugar, Grass Fed contains only lactose, the carbohydrate present in breastmilk.
- Suitable for children 0 to 6 Months
- Our milk is GMO free, right free, grain free, antibiotic free
- Contains hexane free DHA and ARA to support brain development and lactoferrin, an immune system booster
- Milk from 100% certified grass fed New Zealand cows contains high levels of Vitamin A & E and a proper balance of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids
- Wash your hands and surfaces and utensils. Pour water into clean bottle.
- Add 1 unpacked scoop (8.6g) to each 60ml of water. Return dry scoop to holder in lid.
- Cap bottle, shake well and attach nipple. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Do you know where the milk in your formula comes from?
We went to the ends of the earth, because we knew you’d do the same for your little one. New Zealand is one of the few places in the world with the ideal climate to raise 100% grass fed cows that graze year round in beautiful pastures. Temperate weather, lush grass, rainfall and rolling fields provide cows a healthy and happy environment.